Delaware County, Indiana

Discover Delaware County - an east central Indiana community of opportunity

Contact Us

In this Department

More Information

Child Support

The Indiana Department of Child Services (DCS) protects children from abuse and neglect.  Visit their website at if you need their assistance. 
The Delaware County Clerk's Office accepts only money orders or cash. No personal checks are accepted. 
Payments may be made by mail or in person at the Delaware County Clerk's Office. Payments made by mail must be in the form of a money order.
Payments must be accompanied by the following information:
  • Case ID number
  • Payor name
  • Payee name
A receipt will be mailed if the payment is accompanied with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Change of address for the payor or payee must be done in person or by filling out a change of address form available at the Delaware County Clerk's office.
The annual support fee is $55.00 and must be paid by June 1st of each year.