Delaware County, Indiana

Discover Delaware County - an east central Indiana community of opportunity

FAQs - Details


When can the owner claim for the tax sale surplus?


Surplus funds are not available until a tax deed has been issued by the court and that deed is recorded in the Delaware County Recorder's Office.