Delaware County, Indiana

Discover Delaware County - an east central Indiana community of opportunity

FAQs - Details


How can I find out what I am allowed to build on my property?


If you know the zone that it is located in, you can refer to the City of Muncie Zoning Ordinance, or Delaware County Zoning Ordinance, depending upon where you live. From there, select which zone your property is in and select Permitted Uses. If you do not know which zone your property is located in, the Plan Commission can get that information for you.