Delaware County, Indiana

Discover Delaware County - an east central Indiana community of opportunity

FAQs - Details


Where can I fill out a change of mailing address form?


Request for mailing address change for each tax statement is to be made at the Auditor's office. Delaware County, 100 West Main Street, Room 103, Muncie, IN 47305-2880.