Delaware County, Indiana

Discover Delaware County - an east central Indiana community of opportunity


Browse All |  Ask A Question |  By Type |  By Department |  By Category |  By Topic
Results 1-3 of 3
Where can I fill out a change of mailing address form?
Request for mailing address change for each tax statement is to be made at the Auditor's office. Delaware County, 100 West Main Street, Room 103, Muncie, IN 47305-2880.
Where are tax exemptions filed?
Tax exemptions are to be filed in the County Auditor's office located in room 103 at the Delaware County Building on or before December 31 each year.
When are tax payments due?
Tax payments are due on or before May 10 and November 10 of each year unless these dates are on a weekend or a holiday.
Results 1-3 of 3